I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

finn :)


my love ♥

Saturday, October 1, 2011

My heart is too big.

Sometimes, people can be just down-right mean.

The other day in my history class, one girl was just an absolute witch. It was the last meeting before our big exam, and the teacher started the class off by saying, We have an exam planned for Friday, but it is possible to move it to Monday. At the end of class, we will take a vote to see whether we will take the exam on Monday or Friday. Also, remember that no matter how few or how many notes we take, the exam will only cover information that we have gone over. Now, logically, wouldn’t you want to take as few notes that day as possible so that you had less information to study for the exam? Yea, me too.

Well, there is this one guy in my class who always asks questions. Yea, sometimes it's annoying, but 99% of the time, I am so thankful that he asks questions because they are questions that I secretly want to know the answer to!

Okay, so there’s also this girl in my class who sits in the row right in front of me (we have assigned seats), and every time that the guy asks a question, she glances back at the people in my row, and she rolls her eyes and sighs very loudly. On this particular day, after the guy had asked about a thousand questions, she raised her hand and very loudly exclaims,As lovely as these questions are, for those of us who want to take the exam on Friday, could you please stop asking questions? She called him out, very rudely, in front of about a hundred people. Rude. I wanted to punch her in her face.

The point of this blog was not primarily to vent about her, although sometimes it does feel good to vent, but I just felt sooo bad for that guy. He immediately shut up and didn’t ask another question for the rest of class. I am afraid that this girl has squelched something oh-so valuable in him. I am afraid that he will never ask a question again. It’s because of people like her that other people have low self-esteem! Come on! Geez. I am going to find this guy and tell him that I appreciate him and his questions because I just really really don’t want him to never voice his thoughts/opinions/questions.

My heart hurts for him, and I would appreciate it if someone would slap me in my face if I am ever extremely rude to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

my life.

My photo
I am in love with my Lord!